John Sinclair has comprehensive knowledge and experience in the aspects of sport and the management of all training dynamics (technical-tactical, physical, mental, recovery/regeneration). John has developed a very specific programming algorithm to organize and enhance biological systems for the purpose of creating resiliency.
Variability is the key to health and with careful and specific individualized programming we can significantly increase performance and drastically decrease the potential for overuse and injury.
- Over 20+ years of experience coaching at all levels of sport and life
- 15,000 hours of private, semi-private and team training
- Bachelors Degree in Physical Education and Sport Performance
- 15 Certificates in coaching, science, nutrition, post-rehabilitation therapy, and sport performance
- An educator for World Class Institutions and Education Companies and Universities
- Author of articles for major publications, websites, blogs and books
- Programming consultant for some of the World’s largest companies in sport and fitness industries and government
- World Wide recognition for Excellence in Personal Training
- Master coach and educator for 7 different companies in the Fitness Industry
- Coaches athletes in professional, semiprofessional and Olympic and Paralympic games including NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL, NLL, MLS, WTA, AHL, WHL
- Competed and trained in 11 different sports including Hockey, Baseball, Football, Volleyball, Badminton, Curling, 100m, and 200m Sprints and 100 and 400m Relays, Long Jump, Discus, Cross Country Running, Golf, Olympic Weight Lifting.
- Coached amateur hockey and baseball.
- A life-long passion for sport and physical culture.