“Don’t sacrifice what you want most, for what you want at the moment.”
Loren Landow’s Train to Win Phase 2 incorporates a series of presentations and practical demonstrations on a variety of strength and conditioning topics, including: resistance training, ACL prevention strategies, long term athletic development and much more. The objective of this course is to deliver sound and complete micro progressions of movement skills, from the most basic fundamentals to the more advanced strategies in all the pillars that make up athleticism. Having a firm understanding of all these general abilities, allows a specialist the capability to design and modify programming for each client based on their individual needs.
- Students will learn about goal setting and attaining
- Students will understand the long term athletic development
- Students will learn about testing, evaluating and preparing athletes
- Students will learn optimal shoulder training for integrity and function
- Students will learn about resistance training
- Students will learn about ACL and lower quadrant prevention strategies